Videography for Field Productions and Social Media
- This course is designed for new comers to provide knowledge, skills and practices of Videography for reporting and editing to publish on social media and field productions.
- 4 hours x 15 Classes (60 hours of teaching & supervised training).
- For expected assignment and homework hours please visit this page.
- Hands on training on all aspects of videography.
- Modern scientific teaching to scientifically build up knowledge.
- All indoor classes are interactive multimedia experiences.
- A Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants with more than 80% attendance.
- The Certificate of completion will be awarded to those who pass the final examination and the final assignment.(80% attendance is mandatory to obtain a certificate)
- New comers or those who have just started videography for Field Production and Social Media
Medium of Instruction
- Next Intake - 30.07.2019 (Sunday) from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM(Sinhala Medium)
- Not Necessary
- A laptop to edit videos will be an added advantage to get the best out of the course
Main Features of Video Cameras
Camera Positioning / Placement
Light and Video Signal
Basic Lighting for TV / Videography
Basic Audio and Sound Recording
Getting the best out of this course
- As in all other courses by IME, we expect students to spend 2.5 hours on homework for each hour spent in the class.
- Participation in all classes is expected to get the best out of the course and more than 80% attendance is required for the certificate of participation.
- We expect participants to have equipment as described in the course overview section.
- A limited number of students will be enrolled per class.
- Positions are given on “first come - first served” basis.
- Students need to choose a payment option and must make the payment to secure a placement.
Course Fee: 31,900.00
Registration Fee: 1,000.00
Payment Option 01 (Discount option)
- Eligible for 10% discount if paid two weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
- Discounted Fee Rs 30,000.00 ( Including registration Fee) if paid in full.
- Payment date to be eligible for discount - two weeks prior to commencing the course.
Payment Option 02 (Easy Payment option)
Installment 1: Rs.16,000.00 + Registration fee Rs.1,000.00 = Rs.17,000.00
Installment 2: Rs.15,900.00
- Second payment to be paid prior to the beginning of the 6th week.
- Late payment fees will apply, unless paid on time.
- Payments can be made in person, to our bank account.
- A reference number is required to deposit money to our bank account and should be stated on the deposit slip.
- Reference numbers can be obtained by contacting our Registrar or filling out the following form.
- 077 415 1065
- 011 30 94 300
- 011 70 20 170
- Email Address: email@example.com