At the Web Publishing Division of Institute of Multimedia Education
- Managing, monitoring, maintaining, and updating all technical aspects of the web portfolio
- of the organization as per organizational guidelines and industry good practices and standards.
- Developing new websites and webapps as per organizational guidelines, industry good practices and standards.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Developing user-facing features.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assuring validation of all user inputs prior to back-end submissions.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS and PHP.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Ability to working with content management systems (CMS).
- Meeting deadlines.